Services: Transporting Healthcare in Canada.
ATS Healthcare provides coast-to-coast temperature management services with mission critical pharmaceutical shipments in mind. Our continuous search for new technologies became the catalyst for further development of complementary transportation services. Today, we deliver the care Canada’s healthcare industry demands through multiple modes of transport and added value services.
- AIR - ATS Healthcare partners with the best cargo airline network in Canada to offer the best delivery timelines across the country.
- GROUND - ATS Healthcare offers expedited, ground delivery transport.
- LTL - ATS Healthcare is able to provide service for palletized orders from one to truck load quantities.
- COURIER - ATS Healthcare offers expedited delivery by ground and air for small parcel shipments.
- CHAIN OF SIGNATURE (COS) - ATS Healthcare provides secure transport of controlled substances utilizing processes that are compliant with Health Canada requirements.
- HEAT - ATS Healthcare provides heated service from October 15 to April 14 annually, to protect against freezing; this applies typically to health and beauty products and other items not regulated by Health Canada under Guideline 0069.
- AMBIENT - ATS Healthcare provides year round temperature management at 15°- 25°C, to support clients in meeting the requirements of Health Canada Guideline 0069. Deliveries can be managed under this program to most major centres.
- DANGEROUS GOODS - Certain commodities are regulated for transport in Canada by provisions of the Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act and Regulations. ATS Healthcare is able to support the transport of Dangerous Goods by Ground and Air.
For further information see the Dangerous Goods page, under the Resources banner.
- APPOINTMENT PROCESSES - Many receivers require specific appointment times for the delivery of your shipments. We manage the process, avoiding penalties and fines for our customers.
- DIRECT DRIVE - When time constraints demand delivery directly from the shipper to the receiver, we avoid unnecessary re-handling to meet your requirements.
- PRIVATE FLEET - ATS Healthcare operates dedicated and semi-dedicated delivery routes for a variety of customers.
- COAST TO COAST DISTRIBUTION - 19 ATS Healthcare owned and operated branches across Canada allow us to provide nationwide management of your healthcare products.